Thursday 9 February 2017

Puppy Love {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
We are having loads of fun pursuing art with our latest review product: Creating a Masterpiece.   This week we tried our hand at using water colour pencils and drew, coloured and painted puppies!




This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is this Autumn lake by KAT over at Homeschool Coffee Break.  
Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed


Your hosts are


Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM


Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature 
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.


9 comments:

  1. I love both your paintings! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was a heap of fun Liz.

      Delete
  2. Those puppies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies are looking good! How fun that you featured Kennady's Autumn Lake - she'll be very pleased. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I loved seeing her lake. Thank you for sharing it :)

      Delete
  4. I love the puppies! My kids are also really enjoying the opportunity to try out Creating a Masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so impressed with this product and my son is enjoying it too

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥