Saturday 9 April 2016

April Week 2 {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
This is so much fun to listen to these ladies are so funny and this sounds like many a Mom's and everyday life "Mommy Rhapsody" by Church on the Move. Did you know that Silence relieves stress and tension ? Read this for more information: Science Says Silence Is Much More Important To Our Brains Than We Think. Interesting to read about the health benefits of silence.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

My favourite thing this week was…
 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥