Thursday 27 August 2015

Mondrian Inspired ART

I'd always found these types of pictures rather attractive to look at and so when the Virtual Fridge theme of modern artists was chosen I went looking for a project.  I discovered How to make your own Piet Mondrian painting. It was a super easy project and really effective.

Mondrian On YouTube

On the WWW
Books on Mondrian
Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




3 comments:

  1. Very nice job! And thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Chareen, so simple but looks so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but interesting. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥