Saturday 6 June 2015

Mid year Already! {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • I'm a little stunned that we are in June already!
  • I am excited that it's one more week before we leave to go on holiday for a week.  I'm looking forward to reading some books.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…
  • We continue to enjoy watching documentaries on Smart Kidz Homeschool
  • Documentaries on Netflix
  • Working our way through IEW level A.
  • Teaching Textbooks 4
  • Recorder lessons
  • Art lessons
  • We enjoyed two trips to see the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

 Things I’m working on…
  • Preparing two upcoming reviews.
  • Hosting the Homeshcooling High School blog hop
  • Counting down the days to our holiday 
  • Making plans for our trip to the Simpson Desert in September.
 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
I loved watching this sneak peak video of the new IMAX 3D movie on Jerusalem. It's a breathtaking from the air view of Jerusalem from a biblical/historical perspective



Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥