Thursday 18 June 2015

Butterfly Footprints {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
I would like to share a piece of art a friend did with her four daughters to celebrate the handy work of God.  After seeing beautiful footprint butterflies on Pinterest she was inspired to create this beautiful memorial of her children.

Butterfly Footprint Art Canvas


This Month's Theme
Welcome to the Virtual Fridge for the month of June. If you are after some inspiration our theme is RAINBOWS.

This weeks Feature

This weeks feature is  from over at Homeschool Coffee Break I loved seeing the beautiful colours shared.


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are





1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful Idea... I have 5 daughters and will be trying out the footprint butterflies painting for sure!!
    Thankyou for hosting

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥