Tuesday 10 March 2015

Easter / Passover Resource List

I love how our Lord always placed a celebration event to mark for His people each time they experienced the goodness of His love. I love to read about all the traditional remembrances that He put in place for the Israelite people in the Old Testament and as a New Testament believer I love being able to show Nathaniel the fulfillment of all His promises.

A remembrance is something that has some form of tradition with it.

Easter will soon be here and so today I'm sharing a few resources that are available on the internet.

If you have any amazing resources that you have found please leave a link so I can add them to this list. My goal is to make 40 Days with Jesus and making a Jesus Tree

Books

On WWW
Easter Resources Round-Up

Shrove Tuesday
"The day before Ash Wednesday. Though named for its former religious significance, it is chiefly marked by feasting and celebration, which traditionally preceded the observance of the Lenten fast."
Lent
"The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter."
YouTube
Blessings
Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥