Sunday 24 August 2014

On a much needed break ... {HSMJ}




 In my life this week…
These past few weeks have been full of exhaustion the source of which I am unsure.  I realise that for me this is not a good thing.  God in His infinite wisdom knew I would need a break and a rest nearly nine months ago when we accessed discounted airline tickets for three of us to go to Queensland.  I am so grateful as I real need a break and a rest. 


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
My favourite thing this week was…
  • Reading this gracious reminder by Lori over at Always Learning Requiring Husbands to Help Around The Home I had been feeling very frustrated with my spouse and children over this very issue.  I am really blessed as I have a spouse who fixes things for me, builds things for me if I ask and looks after our yard really well.  Sometimes it just takes a shift in perspective.
Things I’m working on…
  • Tuesday's Treasures posts for all the remaining Tuesdays in August and the first couple in September.
  • Getting birthday gifts for Miss J who turns 19 this month. 
  • Finding some read alouds for my Kindle to take to South Africa in October.
  • Reviews that are due while we are away in Queensland. (UberSmart Math Facts)
  • Wizy Gizmo: Audio Drama Who Created Everything.

 On the WWW I’m reading…

 I’m cooking…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
I'm really looking forward to seeing this new movie due out on 8 October: Left Behind (2014) - Nicolas Cage, Chad Michael Murray Movie 


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Mary's link up is back this week. I sure have missed it these past two months.

Homegrown Learners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥