Friday 27 June 2014

Portrait class {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
We have slowly been working our way through a video art class by Graham Braddock called Real Drawing for Kids!  So far we have completed a still life drawing and a drawing of a kitten.  I so wish I had had art class by this gentleman when I was at school.  He has the most amazing way of explaining how to draw and place the parts of your pictures onto the page.  I highly recommend his art classes if you can attend them but if not you can purchase a three class DVD series from him.You can also purchase these as a download.We decided to use a layout guide for the portrait class and will be reattempting this class next year when the students are a little older.

Portrait drawn by Sir N Age 9
Portrait drawn by me.


Featured This Week

Last week Cindy from Two Muses Homeschool shared her FREE art appreciation printables with us.


Over at Raventhreads you can find a tutorial for this Wooden Block String Art.



Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




1 comment:

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥