Thursday 3 April 2014

String Art {Virtual Fridge}

This Week

The finished item.

Free String Art Patterns are available from String Art Fun. You can see a tutorial of our boat over at Nails, Wood & String

Featured This Week
Is a wonderful post on loads of crafts for Easter over at Lextin Academy. There are seven step by step tutorials, one for each of the crafts below.


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen


The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are



2 comments:

  1. I haven't thought about string art since *ahem* I was a little girl. I won't say which decade that was! LOL That's pretty cool that there are patterns available - I will be checking that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Easter art projects! We had so much fun doing them and our house is so festive and fun right now! We were just glad that they all turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥