Saturday 29 March 2014

HSMJ He is providentially caring for me.

In my life this week…
I've discovered the Australian Homeschool Bloggers group.  It has been a great adventure meeting homeschool bloggers from Down Under.

It's been an intensely emotional week for me on a deeply personal level. If you think of me please pray for peace and His favour towards us.

In our home school this week…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Back to Recorder lessons for Sir N
  • Tennis on Thursdays
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…


My favourite thing this week was…
What’s working/not working for us…
  • YouTube schooling is so much fun!
Things I’m working on…

In Bloggy world I’m reading…
A lot more than listed here! I managed to loose all 90 open tabs. The moral of the story read them, record them and don't rely on browser tabs to maintain your list for you ...
I’m cooking…
I’m grateful for…
  • The DSLR I was given a few years ago.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
This is my favourite bible verse.  When I feel down I look to the heavens and remember that He is providentially caring for me.


Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

1 comment:

  1. Chareen
    Praying for you my friend{{}}
    I bookmark great posts in diigo, have you heard of it? Can't remember if I emailed you re AH Bloggers Group, if I didn't thus far I've had limited fb contacts, family only, but I'm tempted, your enthusiasm is tempting. Are you having meaty discussions? Normally I've found fb to be light, but if it was deep..I'd be tempted

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥