Saturday 11 January 2014

On the crew with me in 2014

I love the encouragement I receive as a home school mom when reading about the adventures of other like minded Mom's.  Today I would like you to meet some new blog friends who are on the crew with me this year

Every bed of Roses A Glimpse of Our Life Photobucket
Homemaking Organized Our Life ~ Home and School Life with the Tribe Adena F Homeschool Ways Royal Little Lambs Circling Through This Life Ben and Me Photobucket Our Simple Kinda Life Wonderfully Chaotic FINCHNWREN Mama's Coffee Shop Faithful Acres Books Schooling in the Sun Embracing Destiny Pea of Sweetness Teaching Two Stinkers At Home: where life happens Grace Christian Homeschool luvnlambertlife.com A Stable Beginning future.flying.saucers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥