Today I would like to share about my second most essential homeschool item: the magnetic book mark. I have owned and lost so many book marks over the years that I have lost count of them. I have been using these for the last couple of years and I am impressed with their performance and price. They are a great investment in any home that has books.
Each clip measures 57 mm from tip to tip when open, 18 mm wide and 28 mm from edge to tip when closed.
Because they are magnetic they do not fall out of the book.
Meaning you can use either side to mark the exact spot on the page you stopped reading.
They are 2 mm thick when closed and do not damage the book you are reading.
They are available as
- Live, Love, Laugh, Learn
- Floral Silho
- Designer Shoes
They are fairly popular and sell out fast but be persistent till you get the ones you want. I buy mine from Book Depository. They come in a pack of eight and Sir N loves choosing the one we use for each new read aloud.
Don't forget to check out and see what my fellow Homeschool Review Crew mates are sharing this week. Here are some to get you started. Some of these links will not be live until tomorrow due to time zone differences as these bloggers are from across the globe. Here are some from the crew to get you started
- Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool Internet and Pinterest
- Jennifer @ Royal Little Lambs Know Yourself
- Sarah @ My Joy-Filled Life 12 Must-Have Books for Homeschool Moms
- Debbie @ Debbie’s Homeschool Corner Fun!
- Lisa Marie @ The Canadian Homeschooler Understand The Rules
- Laura @ Four Little Pengins Community
- Dinah @ The Traveling Classroom
- Dawn @ Guiding Light Homeschool Essential Skills to Getting a Job
- Erin @ Water on the Floor Individual Learning vs. Group Learning
Note: This articile is part of a reprint from my post in 2011