Tuesday 3 December 2013

HSMJ running behind ...

In my life this week…
Second week of being sick but I'm pleased to say that we are on the homeward stretch to become well.

Sigh and this post is *L*A*T*E


In our home school this week…
  • We have done the job of getting well this week. Most days we've spent lying down on the couch.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • I went to a Christmas Cooking class with Thermomix.
My favourite thing this week was…
Questions/thoughts I have…
  • Do you make your own soy candles ?  If so where do you purchase your supplies from ?  I have found Natural Candle Supply to be good.
Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
On Pinterest I found...
I’m grateful for…
  • All my friends who are committed and encouraging.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
This Act of Kindness Reduced Complete Strangers to Tears



Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥