Friday 20 September 2013

A Diorama

Welcome to the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop.  This past week I dug out our Art Projects 2 book from Abeka.  Sir N loves making hands on things so this week we made our first diorama project.


I love using this book.  They supplied the cut out's for the turtle.  I supplied the plate.  This was supposed to be made with a paper plate but we had this green plastic bowl left over from another project that worked well.  I helped Sir N draw the scale shapes and he taped the legs and head onto the bowl.  He then dug out this box and decided to make a diorama scene for his turtle.  We used sellotape to hang the fish.

Blessings
Chareen

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up


2 comments:

  1. Might just join in, off to take some photos I've been meaning to for days:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love for you to join in Erin :) Love your photography too :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥