Tuesday 25 June 2013

TT - Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood

  • Format: Hardback
  • Number of Pages:32 pages
  • Publisher: 
  • Publication Date: 
  • ISBN 10: 0761457046
  • ISBN 13:9780761457046
  • Author Jacob Grimm,Wilhelm Grimm,
  • Illustrator:Gennady Spirin
Following on from last week's Goldilocks and the Three Bears I would like to show you another beautifully illustrated tale.  This one does not disappoint with it's illustrations and is another of those lovely to look at renditions of a traditional tale.

What are some of your favourite traditional story books ?

Blessings
Chareen
Every bed of Roses

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library. Grab the button for your post and add a link to your post below. I would love to read about your treasures. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Chareen, I can't see the linky, to join up with - will you be adding it this week? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah Ooops I forgot to add the linky :) Updated and ready to accept your link :)

      Delete
  2. Just the cover of that looks sweet and reminds me of books my Grandma had. I love those old-timey illustrations.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥