Tuesday 26 March 2013

TT - A Journey Through Time

This week ...
Excavating Life on Earth


  • Format: Hardback
  • Number of Pages: 39
  • Vendor: DK Publishers
  • Publication Date: 2001
  • ISBN: 0-7513-6162-3
  • Author  Selina Wood
  • Illustrator: Richard Bonson 
I have shared about a Port Through Time before and was surprised to find this book as I had not seen it before. These are some of my favorite books. This one lives up to my expectations.  I love the quality of the illustrations. This book combines history, archaeology and geology. Working it's way from present day working back in time to the beginning of time.

Other books available in the series are: A Farm through Time, A City through Time and A Street through Time.
 
Blessings

 Welcome to Tuesdays Treasures.  I started these posts as a way of sharing great books in honour of my friend in New Zealand who would arrive with the treasures she had unearthed at her weekly trip to the library!

There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post to Tuesday's Treasures Resource Link Up below.
Please link to this post. 

A Button for you.
Please copy and paste the code below
Pop on over and see what others are sharing.
Add you link below

Every bed of Roses

--oOo--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥