Thursday 7 March 2013

HSMJ a week of exploring science

In my life this week…
I'm quiet excited about going on a camping trip this weekend.  It's been a while since we have been away for a weekend.
The other thing is I've been sick all week with bronchitis so have accomplished only the bare minimum.
In our home school this week…
  • We have had the privileged of two excursions.  One to the Barwon waste center and the other was to the science experiment workshop.  We got to go into a lab and pretend we are real scientists.
  • We continue on working on letter formation using Wet Dry Try app and A reason for Writting.
  • Exploring space
  • Math Facts
  • Piano practice/lessons

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Next week The Schoolhouse Review Crew are hosting their quarterly blog hop and this one's theme is: Teaching Creatively.
  I am inspired by…
  • Ann Voskamps Joy Dare this year.  In fact I'm so excited about this life changing experience that I have created a new blog to challenge myself to start seeking to see blessings in my life and chronicle them over at I will enter His courts with thanksgiving.
  • This is March's dare
Source: A Holy Experience

My favorite thing this week was…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Source:  Facebook


Blessings



Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

1 comment:

  1. I'm checking out this Joy Dare. Thanks for sharing at HammockTracks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥