There are so many wonderful books out there hiding on shelves so I invite you to blog about a book on your shelf, one you're reading or one you found at the library and add your post to Learning All the Time Favourite Resource Link Up.
This week ...
we have been studying fires and fire safety here at home. I thought I would share the resources we have used.
- Fire Services Museum Victoria.
- Fire Safety Display at Eastern Hill Fire Station.
- A Firetastic day visit at Werribee Station.
- Fire Extinguisher Refilling.
From our Library.
- Fire, Friend or Enemy ? by Kingfisher Kaleidoscopes.
- Look Inside Machines - Fire Fighters - Jon Kirkwood (Sir N's favourite book)
- In Time of Need - Fire by Sean Connolly
- Learning Ladders - Community Helpers by World Book
- Fire Service by Margaret Metz
- Fire Services by Nicolas Brasch
- We did the Fire Safety experiment that Erica shared on Confessions of a Homeschooler.
- Home Fire Safety (with Captions)
- Firefighter George & Fire Engines Vol 2
- Friendly Fireman Kids Safety Video.
- Fire Fighter Gear with Sparky the Fire Dog.
- Fire Extinguisher Safety.
- Our inspiration came from Shower of Roses and Pinterest.
- The notebook page links have moved and we found them at Home School Helper on Line.
- Smoke Detectors
- Four Steps to Fire Safety.
- Never hide from Fireman.
- Our Families Escape Plan.
- Our Meeting Spot.
- Getting out safety.
- Emergency numbers
- Stop. Drop. Roll.
- What to do with burns.
- Trace and Colour for a Fireman Theme.
- Fire Safety Colouring Page.
- Word Find.
- Puzzles and Mazes.
- Word Games.
- Colouring Sheets.
- Flash Games. Learn about fire safety at home and in the bush.
- Kids Fire Safety Links and Worksheets.
- History Snapshot of the CFA. Great visual timeline of firefighting history.
- Fire Safety over at Kindergarten Nana. Full page of links to crafts and activities.
- Firesafe Kids on CFA website.
This post is linking with