Thursday 27 October 2011

Kransky Potato Bake

I love simple but tasty meals.  This is one of my favourites and is good value for money.


Kransky Potato Bake with green Salad
Ingredients:


Cheese Kransky Sausages (400 grams / 5 people), Potatoes, Butter, Parsley.

Method:

  • Pre heat oven to 180 'C (356 'F)
  • Peel Potato and slice
  • Slice Sausages
  • Layer Potato and Sausage finishing with a layer of potato
  • Sprinkle with parsley and a couple of dubs of butter. (to make this dairy free simply give a lite sprinkle of olive oil)


  • Bake for  1 hour with lid on.
  • Remove lid and grill till golden.


Serve with your favourite garden salad.

Blessings







3 comments:

  1. You have just given us the menu for tea tonight. Yum & thanks!

    I don't have time to blog at the moment - strictly a reader only ☺ so your posts are a great source of HS encouragement. Enjoying your post very much.

    (Your new blog look threw me for a minute - nice job!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Great. I hope your family enjoy this meal as much as ours.

    Thank you for the compliment. It took a while to do the make over but I enjoyed every minute.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥