Lissy's Frozen Chocolate Delight
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) 85 % cocoa dark chocolate
- Half pint (240 ml) Heavy Whipping Cream.
- 1 Tblsp (15 ml) Gelatin (optional)
- Gentle Sweet
- Take your favorite chocolate (if you're doing THM do 85% dark or an on-plan chocolate like Lillie's) put it in a bowl broken into very small pieces.
- Bring a half pint of heavy whipping cream (or any other milk-like product: almond milk, cocoanut milk, half n half, etc) to the point of scalding (but not boiling).
- Pour over chocolate, and let it sit WITHOUT siring for a few minutes, then gently mix until well incorporated (you're basically making a form of chocolate ganache).
- Put into popsicle molds and freeze!
- Add a table spoon or two of gelatin for an even fudgier consistency.
- If you're doing THM, add a little Gentle Sweet for added sweetness.
SUPER EASY! This is an "S" treat on THM. Enjoy!
Pin this recipe